Not every problem requires more than one visit to address. For example, we may be able to repair minor damage in a single visit using dental bonding. Let’s look at how dental bonding can help our Gary, IN, patients with damaged teeth enjoy healthy, beautiful smiles once more!
Try Our Quiz on Dental Bonding and Tooth Repair
- True or False: Damage may mean decay and eventual infection.
- True or False: Bonding fixes teeth in one visit.
- True or False: We take steps to ensure a natural looking restoration.
- True or False: You can help safeguard your smile.
- True. When you chip a tooth, even if the damage isn’t substantial, there is a still a risk that the inner tooth structure could be exposed to bacteria. Over time, tooth decay and even infection may form, leading to pain and complications for the health of your smile. Always schedule a visit if your tooth sustains injury!
- True. Using cosmetic bonding, we repair damaged teeth in a single visit. We use the same composite resin employed in our tooth-colored fillings. The material is applied to the tooth in several layers, we then sculpt the tooth as it cures under a light. The entire process only takes one visit.
- True. The material use is shaded to blend with the tooth structure. We also thoroughly shade the tooth structure to help ensure a more natural appearance.
- True. After treatment, you can take steps to protect your smile. For example, you can wear a mouthguard when playing sports. You can also brush and floss daily to improve oral health and reduce the risk of decay and damage. If you have any questions about repairing a tooth, then contact our team today.
Does Your Smile Need Dental Bonding?
Cosmetic dentistry allows our team to improve the beauty of teeth, often in one visit. To schedule an appointment with your dentist, contact Healthy Smiles in Gary, IN, by calling 219-938-2637, or by emailing our office at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also proudly serve the residents of Gary, Miller, Miller Beach, and all surrounding communities.