If you’ve lost a tooth or two, then you may feel embarrassed about the gap in your smile. Fortunately, we can help with tooth replacement options, such as a dental bridge. Can a bridge restore the gaps in your smile?
Try Our Quiz on Dental Bridges
- True or False: Tooth loss can lead to issues eating and speaking.
- True or False: Our bridges look natural.
- True or False: Placement takes about two visits.
- True or False: You can take steps to keep them strong.
- True. When we lose one or more teeth, we may eventually have trouble eating our favorite foods or speaking Clearly. The gap can also increase the risk of misalignment, as teeth drift from position. Over time, missing teeth can boost the risk of TMJ disorder and bruxism due to the pressure placed on the jaw joints.
- True. The bridge consists of the pontics, or replacement teeth, and dental crowns attached to each end of the pontics. We take detailed impressions of your smile to design and create them, ensuring a comfortable fit and a lifelike appearance. We make them using ceramic or zironcia, materials that can be shaded to blend with the rest of your smile. No one will be able to tell you have a dental bridge.
- True. The first visit involves preparing the teeth to receive the crowns and taking detailed impressions. The next visit, we will attach the crowns to the prepared teeth and anchor the completed bridge into place.
- True. You should always take time to brush and floss daily. You also need to clean the space between the top of the gums and the bottom of the bridge, where food can accumulate. Finally, always see us for routine checkups and cleanings every six months!
Does Your Smile Need A Dental Bridges?
We can help you enjoy a full and functional smile with a lifelike prosthetics. To schedule an appointment with your dentist, contact Healthy Smiles in Gary, IN, by calling 219-938-2637, or by emailing our office at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also proudly serve the residents of Gary, Miller, Miller Beach, and all surrounding communities.